Sunday, July 11, 2004

Chill-Out

Again today, that's what i've been doing, just catching up on stuff and just getting away from it all. Really nothing too fancy today. The simple things in life are the best *three thumbs up* :D

Was actually pretty tired this morning when i got up, i don't think it was the fact that i slept at about 12:30-ish, but that i had to get up at 7:30 in the morning. Well apart from that, went to church as usual, nothing too special there, and had to pick up teaching material for next term. After that, went off to Tim's place to meet with people. On top of the list yesterday, Rachael, Amy, Helen, Nikki, Will, Alex, Sam, Nate, Linda, and a few others (sorry, i forgot already) turned up.

Had a BBQ lunch, sausages on the barbie, etc. Chatted to most people there i guess, but yeah nothing really happened at all today. Just a chill-out session with a few things here and there.

Jess and Sarah were pretty lost and tired from last nite, since they stayed over @ Karen's place, so i don't have a clue what they did there. Karen was fine though so i'm like "???" Well in getting slapped, Tim and myself bore most of that force. I can't remember exactly, but we were slapped too many times. I think we were slapped by every girl there. It's not our fault that we pick everyone's weaknesses...

Apart from slapping, many people slightly lost, nothing much happened. Really it was about 4-5 hours of pure talking, just telling stories of their past 6 months since we've last gotten together. Everyone has their intriguing story and stuff. Mine was the fact that i'm so much more lost these days. Told sotries of how i was about to cross a road without looking at the traffic, and luckily (or unluckily for some) a friend of mine stopped me just as a car came by. So both stupid and lost for me.

I left at 4, others left a bit before me, and there were quite a few still remaining for dinner. Came home, called Sisi, Sophie, Kev and Candice (my gsis) and no-one was home @ 4-ish. So i called Lucy but i actually woke her up. I'm so so sorry :( So i apologised and i gotta call her later.

Finished off qma just then and now on a break. Gotta finish off qmb and micro later tonight. Tomorrow, qma lecture and tut, then going home to do more uni work. So much uni work grrrrr >.< The rest of you, HAVE FUN WITH THE REST OF YOUR HOLIDAYS!!!



DISCLAIMER: If you want to read the next bit you can, but if you don't get it, chances are that i won't explain it at this stage. Just the timing of it right now. Sorry :(



To a particular person who is the reason for my msn nick:

I know what you're going through, i seriously do feel your pain. I've been on both the giving and recieving end many times. I'm sorry that things didn't work the way that you wanted them to. It was unexpected for sure for all parties involved. Everyone was caught off-guard. There's nothing that we can do to fill that emotional detachment now, but we can try to help you with time. You told everyone one thing, then you made a sudden decision that no-one was expecting. I never knew you felt that way, and I am truly sorry that your plan didn't go as expected. This and time were key factors to a decision i made a while ago, then also made by another friend. I'm sorry that you bore the cost of our decisions...

No comments: