Saturday, August 21, 2004

Mid-Sem Break!!!

About damn time it was my break. Doing all this crap for not much at all. Me working my ass off for virtually nothing. Meh, well i can FINALLY relax so i guess that's ok.

Quickly recapping:

Friday

Spend pretty much the whole day studying. I was already about 13 lectures behind in terms of where i should have studied up to. But i was impressed that i was able to catch up about 8 weeks worth of reading in 1 week, so yeah that's ok. But the book's so not worth it argh. It's like a simplified waffle version of our lecture notes...when the lecture notes are supposed to be the simplified version of the textbook...

But yeah that was my day pretty much. Well i did end up going to church, and yeah since the committee thing is official for me, i needed to do my job. My job was to get people to volunteer for the event thing. So yeah had to do a recruitment pitch after church to get people. So yeah that took up my time and got a few people which is good but yeah not enough. Still about half way there. So still need to do it on sunday.

Today

Woke up half dead to go to uni. It's like the 5th time i've had to go on a saturday to uni. I'm pissed argh. Wasting my weekends. I don't care how many people need to go there just so that we can do exams. I don't want the damn exams on a saturday. Argh. So yeah had to go off to that dreaded exam.

Turns out that 1/5 of the paper could have been finished in about 2 minutes. It was that easy for the first bit. Later, it was weird...was pretty hard towards the end, you needed about 5 minutes per question. But yeah many people finished with like about 1/2 an hour to spare. I finished with about 45 minutes to spare. What's bad was that my pacer was working just before the exam. Like we have to fill in one of those computer marked sheets so yeah it's tedious colouring in that circle so yeah. So i was doing that for my name, then the damn pacer jammed. Wasn't happy at all grrrrrr. So luckily they had spare pencils so yeah. But still not happy with that argh grrrrrr.

So wasted my week doing that crap and just actually properly studying and stuff. Such a waste of time argh. Well after that i went home and relaxed.

Popped over to Sarah's place just to see how she was doing and stuff. Stayed over at her place for a while so yeah that was good just to catch up and just to discuss about some stuff of mine. Yeah i know i've been saying "stuff of mine". Well yeah with that, many people know what i'm going on about but yeah it's just some stuff i need to sort out i guess. Unconscious stringing. So chatted for a while, then went home and called Ruo, but he wasn't home and Sisi was watching The Pianist so she wanted to finish that. Then called Dave just to see how he was doing as well. That was alright, just to confirm about stuff and all. Oh yeah, for those who went over to Opal's party, Friday 27th 4 - 8 @ 3 Monkey's. Well that's the plan this month.

Gave Vani a call after Dave, we really didn't get to chat for that much since Sisi called back. So yeah wasn't that long as what we normally talk for. But really after that, not much. Still trying to figure out what to do with the committee stuff and yeah.

Tomorrow, teaching freaky kids and more committee meetings. So yeah that'll be fun i guess. But yeah i'm looking forward to the break. So it'll be good.

This is just something that i just realised just now. I've just been chatting to a few people online right now and yeah they've made me realise something important. Something that i've though was an issue is really something that i've made up. I think it's an issue because i've made it bigger than it really is. I've exploited some insignificant things and just created a huge mess because of it. I've created a huge, huge mess for nothing. The only reason why i know this now is that i just received some information and then with that i took a step back and just looked at what i was doing. Now that i know what i've done, the problem is to deal with it and how to deal with it. That's something that'll complicate me for quite a while. But i'm sure that over time, i'll be alright i guess. I guess i'm blessed that i have seen this in time and now yeah, just to take it as it comes.

I already have been trying to take it as it comes. But the thing is yeah i still over-analysed what was going on and stuff, but yeah i'm lucky i realised that i was doing wrong. It's so true how people tell you that what's clouding situations you are involved in is yourself. It's so, so true. Just have a think about it. Right now, for me, it's best for me just to cease what i have been doing. I mean yeah sure it's something that i normally wouldn't do. I guess the problem is that it's my only solution. Well ok maybe it's not. I just think it's the solution that's best for me right now. I just need to cool it...

EDIT: Just found out that my friend is pretty damn lost...Everyone knows what "White Chics" is yeah? Well this friend of mine said:

"wots white chicks? is it a band"

I mean that's pretty damn lost. Apart from the fact that's it's been advertised everywhere lol. Also, about the Butterfly effect, this person went with a few other people to watch it, and when this person came out, said:

"So where's the butterfly?"

Somehow, this person also managed to say:

"not my fault im lost"

Not only that (this is about another person, not the one mentioned above):

"******* - n she's like
******* - u like two pack
******* - n im like
******* - nah i listen to six pack
******* - n she believed me"


That's pretty damn funy hehe. But yeah i should stop blogging about people's lostness. Oh well, just something that i wanted to share hehe. Sorry, i had to. It was that funny...sorry :( Just to clear things up, White chics is a MOVIE about some FBI dudes becoming women, the butterfly effect is a metaphor and there's no such band as "6 pack". I won't go on about this anymore. I was forced to blog this...

No comments: