Monday, October 18, 2004

It was supposed to be over...

After that saturday for that church thing, i thought my job was done. There wasn't anything else to do and it did go smoothly so that was it. Now on the other hand, there's actually stuff that needs to be finished off regarding that day.

Sunday

Started off quiet, service wasn't that much. Talking about Revelations, so yeah really confusing and I still don't get what's going on. Baptism classes were even more confusing and yet again I still don't get what's going on either. But yeah the worst was still to come.

After the election day, I thought my job was done for that church organising thing. Turns out that there's still some stuff to finish off. I thought it was just a one-off thing. In actual fact, this event thing is held once every two years, well that's what the co-ordinator wants anyway. So yesterday there was a feedback meeting, just to talk about what happened and how we could improve the event. There were stuff that was pretty confusing there with the whole purpose of the entire event and stuff like that, but it took over an hour to finish up and we got stacks of paper to read up too. I don't want to do this next year, but if I'm forced again, well, there's not really much of a choice there. Just don't want to do it again, even thought I might have to argh.

Apart from that, calls to Bo, Lucy and Janice were made and yeah everyone's pretty busy these days obviously. But it was good to catch up with Lucy and Janice again. Especially Janice. She's been pretty hectic like every week and it's only now that her stuff's toning down. She's missed like many thursdays already this semester so yeah not good, but yeah it's understandable.

Oh yeah almost forgot, I talked with a few HSC people as well. It's hilarious to just freak them out, even though I wasn't trying lol. There's this one friend of ours, Esther, who was like really freaked out and stuff, but yeah Ko and I were freaking her out a bit more, but yeah we felt slack so we stopped. Of course that doesn't mean that other people don't stop. But yeah it's weird to think that this time last year we were where they were, and the pressure was on us. Also just to think that a year's gone by. Just thinking how fast this year's flown, I mean like the first year of uni has almost finished. Oh wait, sorry, that's for most people, i'm finished already. But anyway, this year has flown, and apparently it flies faster later on...


Today

Nothing much today, really just bumming around doing nothing argh. Had to make a few calls and all just to sort out some stuff, which is now sorted, which was good. Called Monica just to make a day and all, but yeah still trying to figure that out and all. Apart from that it's been such a boring day.

Oh yeah, for those who know, the date change is from December 2 to December 3. It's officially on December 3 now, so yeah the cost has dropped too from $20 to $10, if you get in before 11:30pm. RSVP by 7th November, need to get this done quickly. Just in case people forget, bring your I.D's please. I've heard of a friend's friend who forgot to bring I.D with them for clubbing...so, so stoopid...

For those who know again, since the above thing has changed onto our planned date, there will be a date change obviously, but not too sure when it'll actually be. I'm pretty sure that it'll be ok if we change the date, just that it'll probably be on a weekday, possibly on Alex's actual b'day. There is a high chance that it might be on a weekday so be prepare. I'm about 90% confident that the date change will be during the week after the 3rd. I can't make it on that weekend since there's something on for me, so yeah. I warned everyone about this already so yeah. I'm still sorry for making this change though. Oh yeah since everything's going to be filmed, there'll be evidence of who broke what, and since that last party, there's a new "You break, you pay" thing. I mean ok usually we're all cheap bastards and just make Tim or someone pay for it all, but yeah no more. So you break, you pay. Therefore don't trash the damn house that much.

There's nothing in the next few days, but after that, there's a few places that I have to be so yeah the beginning of the week's just busy with organising, but boring otherwise, and the end of the week is just going out. That's really about it.

Oh yeah one last thing, GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU HSC PEOPLE !!! DON'T STRESS OUT!!!

No comments: