Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Return

I can't believe it's been over a year and a bit since I switched over to MSN spaces. Well now, since I've always been a die-hard blogspot fan and been consistently disappointed with the layout at MSN spaces, I've decided to switch back to where it all began.

Looking back over the past, well, there are some things that I shouldn't have said, but hey there's no point in deleting them...why try and change the past? So this is where my old-school blogs were...the essay-type length blogs.

Many things have changed since I've last been here, some for the best and some that haven't been so, but was necessary before coming back here. But hey, at least I'm back where I belong...and now figuring that I never should have left...

Anyways, uni's all good at the moment. Nothing much to report yet so meh. When something funny comes up, I'll put it back up here.

I've fixed up some of the stuff that's been neglected for the past year and a bit, but better late than never eh? Chatbox's back up so all you die-hard people can actually comment properly once again...

A boring return blog, but hey, at least I'm back :)

8 comments:

Ascasewwen said...

Hello, I just got to your blog through Em's and yet I see you've linked to mine. Hm, not even sure how that works! lol

Hi anyway :o)

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt! Welcome back to blogspot :)

Eh? said...

Kate: I wasn't stalking you, I wasn't stalking you...I'd never do something like that...

Bella: Thanks Bella :) Hope to see more hilarious stories from you soon :)

Amanda said...

Hi...which Matt is this?

Eh? said...

Matt from CU...who's now been linked with many many people...one word should clear it up for you:

Faeries.

If that doesn't, well Aventure Quest should...

Amanda said...

Hi, I thought it was you. Very Good. You've been linked to my blog! teehee...faeries (I'm glad you spelt it right)

Eh? said...

Yes more linking with everyone else. Thanks :) Well after you kept saying how 'different' they were (both in spelling and what they actually are)...well...you kinda pushed the point home.

Amanda said...

hehe, yeah.