Monday, October 02, 2006

Lindt Day Out

Well considering I was stuck at home for over a week and a half, and the fact that I already said "yes" to going out to this thing, went out with Ems, Katus, Ben, Bec and Manda to various different places, including the infamous Lindt Cafe.

I haven't been to that place in a while, and I forgot how niiiiiiiiice that place really is. Must go back again someday soonish, sorta. But yes apart from discussing how dark chocolate's so much better than milk, there was the usual antics of us. Also the serious stuff, including how we'll go over to Paris...to walk all the way to Jerusalem. That's right :)

After, The Rocks was next to be attacked by us and boy did we do that. Especially the face of that Opal shop owner. Hehehe...we SO should've done that at least twice hehehe...But apart from that, we had the best picture made...ever...check out the pics link for more details.

After a walk back to Town Hall and STILL not being able to decide where to eat, we went back to our safe place...Infernos :) Mmmm that place is good. Of course straight after that, we HAD to go over to Insomnia, where The Amanda was created. Go and order it if you're nearby :) They should know what it is, if not, well, get one of us (above) to go with you and we'll tell them what it is again :)

Props to Ben for opening his house for us :) Where we decided to watch Narnia as per usual with us lot, and where our "day" ended. Finally arrived home at about 1ish and was woken early by mum...who forgot I had stuff to do...so tiring day...

Uni soon...argh too much stuff to do...WAY too much due this week alone grrrrrrrrr...

Anyways, yes boring blog (apart from those who went :)) but meh, deal with it :P



My Gunner's Update:

Premier League:
Charlton Athletic v Arsenal 1 -2, Bent 21' & Van Persie 32' & 50'
That second goal was niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice from Van Persie. 5 wins on the trot, we're going strong :)
We're 7th with a game in hand, could jump to 5th or even 3rd :)
So want a Gunner's Kit...soooooooo nice...
Next match: Arsenal v Watford Kick-off Midnight, Sunday 15th.
My Gunner's having a well deserved break for a while :)

7 comments:

Ascasewwen said...

Noooo, milk chocolate will always be superior to dark!

I don't think I'll ever be able to go to Inferno for dinner without going to Insomnia... the two are firmly connected in my mind.

Ascasewwen said...

And Manda and I don't live in the opposite direction?!

Eh? said...

Noooo, dark all the way :) Mmmm dark chocolate...

Yeah re-reading that bit about Narnia, it sounds like do we watch it all the time, but you know what I mean, it's typical of us...

That's why I said we "HAD" to go, not trying to be condescending...grrr @ no tones online...

But Katus, you're close enough to the "other direction" anyways to the rest of us :P

Amanda said...

dark, dark, dark, dark, dark!

Ascasewwen said...

Definitely Milk, milk, milk, milk, milk, milk, MILK!

lol Can I get a second opinion on that one... this is your family we're talking about! hehe

Eh? said...

Dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, DARK!!! Enough said :)

Hahahaha well that's true, but then again you do sort of live there, especially after our socials...

Eh? said...

Dark all the way, 'nuff said :P

Soon eh??? Hmmm...sounds interesting :)