I'm so so happy this week of uni's over for me :D It's been pretty tough and it's only week 1. I'm estimating that i've got over double last semester's workload. I'm doing both qma & qmb this semester in one go, and micro on top of it. So with that 3 and accounting 1B to finish it off, it's a pretty demanding schedule, which also means that i won't be blogging as often as i have recently.
I'm very happy with myself today. Those fuckers from monday...those loud pplz were in my class today. Thankfully, they were actually quiet today, and weren't talking when the lecturer was talking. I heard from a friend that it could be that their old lecturer (since they were with her last semester) made sure that they couldn't talk in acct so they're just used to it. I guess it sounds right, but yea i don't have a clue @ all. Maybe it's true, but i'm dreddin monday...i just hope that i can control myself from doing something stupid.
Today's now my longest day on campus, in total 9 hours straight (7 contact hours). I had a moday like today last semester. It's pretty demanding and draining, but i'm getting used to it again. Also, i seriously gotta put in the work since of my heavy workload this semester. Hopefully i'm able to do it.
Well there hasn't been too much going on today, just acct and qmb today, and apart from that fact it's a long and draining day. I'm looking foward to the AYBC cruise 2morro, the boat better be good unlike UNSW's Comsoc cruise this year. EVERYONE DON'T GO ON THE LADY ROSE, IT SUX!!!
Meeting up with the whole group: Kev, Bo, Chris and Aron. Kev and Chris' gotta go early though, but yeah we'll see what we're doing 2morro. Hopefully it's fun :D
No comments:
Post a Comment