Really that's what i've been of late. Pretty damn confused. About uni, about everyone, about myself. Just something that i gotta get sorted pretty damn soon since i do have an exam coming up.
Today, well yeah had the micro lecture, and yet again it's still with the etiquette lecturer. I mean today, he was concentrating on mobile phones. There were a few people that were picking up their phones during class and stuff, but kept it pretty silent and stuff. But then, this guy's about to walk out of the room, then the lecturer stops the lecture and goes something on the lines of:
"Alright, this isn't a place where you're supposed to pick up telephones. If you want to use the phone, don't come back."
He didn't spend as long as 10 minutes lecturing to us about phones in class and stuff, but still pretty psycho. So after his outburst about phones, he starts picking on other people. In particular, if you remember, there's this group from my finance class on monday that's also in my micro classes. She's usually in the back with two other guys and stuff. Today, she was talking a bit, but yeah not enough so that i can't hear the lecturer. But still, the lecturer asks us this question about what was the marginal benefit the consumer gets from purchasing 10 units or something like that. Then, the lecturer asks one of the guys up the back to answer the question, but he's like:
"I don't know."
So then he asks one of them, and yeah she's like:
"Sorry, can you repeat the question again?"
The lecturer's like (well something along the lines of):
"No i can't. All i hear is you two talking and seeing you talk. This is an indication to me that you don't want to be here. Frankly, if you don't want to be here, then leave. I don't take rolls here so you're free to do what you want. If you continue to talk, you're wasting your time, and my time. It'd be more productive if you left the class and do what you want."
So yeah he ripped into them. For the first time ever, i actually liked the lecturer for ripping into someone. I know i'm sadistic and sure i should take pleasure into everything evil he does to the class, but sometimes it's just unreasonable. I mean not all the time everyone can turn up to class on time. Not many lecturers make a huge song & dance about being on time. I guess it's because everyone can only enter through the front of the lecture class, so yeah he'll know who's coming in. He finds it distracting and stuff. He still gives the dirties to people who come in late, regardless of how late they come. Kim came in about 10 minutes late today, and still he gave her a dirty. Pretty slack.
So yeah after that, another boring tute. But yeah it's not good 'cause the exam for it is coming up. Sure it's multiple guess and it's 45 of them in 90 minutes, but still, doesn't mean it's easy. With that amount of time, i'm guessing the level of difficultly will be pretty damn high.
Met with Sam and Nate again just to talk about how our week has been and yet again to encourage one another. Even though it means missing out on lunch with Thanda, Kim & Geoff, but yeah i guess that's my choice to make.
Bumped into Kit on the way home...well on the wait-for-the-bus-in-the-wet way home. Chatted for a bit before he had to go. Yeah sure it's good to see some people that you haven't in a while, and i guess i under-estimate that. Just something i've taken for granted.
Well yeah home hasn't been that great. Still waiting on a few calls, but yeah nothing too much compared to what i need to do tomorrow, which is accounting (supposed to show progress for practice set, but yeah i'm not going to do anything, and still need to finish off tute work), and stat lecture with the lecturer that most resembles a nazi.
I've been thinking about what i've done of late and yeah what i've felt of late too. I haven't been getting my priorities straight. It's only been about a day or two that i've gotten my priorities clearer. I know what i need to do, but there are a few complications that have risen up that i'm confused about. More to the point, i'm still confused about what i feel. The difference is that i'm putting that aside and about to go into partial lock-down. But i know that i have to deal with this issue and a few more concerning a few other matters soon I have my mid-semester break on soon and yeah it's not good for me then. I have a bit to do from uni, from church, and then trying to time manage all of that plus a re-scheduled Thanda's birthday and maybe a few more things.
So with all of that i'm not too sure that i can do everything and with what i do have to sort out, i need alot of time for that. I'm not too sure that i will have enough time for that. I know for a few issues that people are unconsciously stringing people and stuff, but yeah with that i guess i'll cope with it and just deal with it as it comes. There are just stuff that i can't deal with on my own anymore. I'm not capable of making a rational decision. It's something that i talked about yesterday with that vague part. I'm just that dependent on people now. I just hope that i will come back. Back as normal, back to what i was before. I'll just have to wait and see...
No comments:
Post a Comment