As everyone knows now, the past 24 hours has changed everything in my life. I still have my priorities and stuff, but now i'm in the same position as Vani is right now, just that mine is more complicated. I was so close to getting what i wanted, oh so close. The chatbox really did seal my fate and created the situation that's on right now.
Anyway, church was alright i guess. The morning thing was alright, got something out of that so yeah that wasn't too bad i guess. The teaching...well...it's as hectic as ever and stuff. It's pretty bad actually. We've noticed that they look mindless and seriously don't have a clue to what we're trying to tell them. We're doing our best to try and fit the stuff that they need to know in a language they can understand. As in we've had to refrain from using big words such as "humble" and stuff like that. I don't blame the kids for not knowing what's going on. It's pretty hard stuff for them to understand. But yeah i hope that they do get something out of it.
So the crazy girl was there and yet again proved that she can do what we've asked of her. She's still saying it's easy. So this week i had to personally pick some stuff for her so i'm hoping that she'll try and get it. The reason why i say that is that the kids usually remember like 3 words or something like that, but with this kid, this week i've made her remember a whole sentence and stuff. Sure it doesn't sound much, but the jump from 3 words to a sentence with something like 15 words is pretty big for year 1 students. For those who are interested in what i've given her, it's Colossians 1:10a. There is another guy who did remember what we gave them and stuff, but yeah he's not as psycho as that girl. He got that as well, but i'm not too sure if he'll remember it. I'm hoping that he does.
After that, committee meeting for the 3rd week straight. Only 4 people turned up out of 8, but yeah the meeting still went ahead anyway. Talked about everything for about half a hour, but yeah from that we still had to do alot. I still have alot to do. By the way, for those who have volunteered, 1) thank you for giving up your time for this event and 2) contact me because i need to tell you some important information that i need confirmation. That's why i'm not publishing it here. So that's been pretty hectic and it's going to be pretty damn bad for me, with all the work and stuff i need to do.
So came home and gave Cherie a buzz but yeah she wasn't home so need to talk to her later. Ruo and Janice weren't home either so yeah i'll ring them later. Really that's been it, but yeah oh well.
I've got something with "3" recently, i seriously don't know why. 3 exams in 3 weeks with 3 birthdays then and 3 committee meetings with 3 r'ship dilemmas and people talking about the "3" network and saying how they want/don't want a "3" phone and with 3 people today remembering what we gave them last week and the organising committee wanting 3 people to supervise stuff for each age group and me coming home and calling 3 people and also finding out that i've only got $3 left in my wallet. It's just something i noticed so yeah hmmm...
But yeah out of all of that stuff, right now, my life's a mess. Something escalated and i didn't need that now. Right now is actually the worst time for it to escalate, but it has and now it's changed my life right now. I don't have the time as it is, but now i've got my own dilemma to face. I can't back out of it or leave it hanging. Not now. It's too late for both of them. It's something that i have to face from now and i don't know when it'll end. Sure i'm alot calmer than what i was this morning, but still, i'm not happy at all.
I told you, i was about there, then the stupid reply had to pop up then and there. They knew it was only a matter of time before it was seen. Funnily enough, it was during the stage where i was going to be alright. All i needed was 1 week, 1 week and i would have been done and i would have been perfectly fine. Well that's down the drain too. I can't do anything but discuss about this to get this sorted and to clear the air. I told all of you in my post before i was pissed that i made it out to be bigger than it really was. I realised that and i was about to change that. Now, well, it needs to be discussed. What more can i say?
Well maybe something like:
"Thanks for ruining my life?"
Or maybe:
"Thanks for giving me the opportunity to humiliate myself and stuff my mind even more and struggle with time management again?"
I mean what the hell am i supposed to do now? At least the time that it did happen for those people involved it was easy to clear up and all. I guess this is an unexpected and major victory for those involved. Sure they wanted me to suffer, but i bet that they didn't expect it to be when i was recovering again. But yeah oh well what can i do now...I just need to clear everything between us and stuff so yeah, hopefully my mind won't falter/crack this time...
No comments:
Post a Comment