I'll vaguely explain what the title means later on. It hasn't been a good day for me at all. But then again, mondays and wednesday are pretty bad days overall. Uni itself has a love/hate relationship, but yeah i guess i hate it more than i like it though...
I had the strangest start to the day for a while - i woke up at 4:30 in the morning for absolutely no reason. Not only that, i couldn't get back to sleep either, so i got out of bed and just crashed on the sofa and just mindlessly listened to the radio. I thought there wasn't anything on tv so i decided to listen to the radio. I thought it was more interesting that way. I forgot the US Open's on, so yeah i was like "crap". But if i do that anytime soon then i'll know what to do :D Well it's been a while since i got up so early, that's just ultra early, but it been a while since i've been up before 6:30, and it's such a different feeling lol compared to being a nocturnal person.
Anyway, went off to the qma class and surprisingly this is what happened with the groups of people who won't shut-up:
1) The group of 6 fuckers - was 4 at first, and during the start of the lecture, the lecturer had to tell them to keep quite or:
"...i'll have to separate you lot or you'll have to leave. There's alot of material to get through today..."
Then the other two came, and even though they had to sit elsewhere, the 4 didn't learn their lesson. Still chatted like hell and the only chic in that group's just going on about how she hasn't been back home all weekend and how she's been to underground clubbing etc. Some crap like that, but yeah it pissed me off, not as much as last week, but i mean you'd at least keep it down if a lecturer tells you off. 10 weeks and they still haven't changed. I can't wait till i don't have to see them again ever...
2) The group of 2 local chix and the group of 3 fobby people - both groups were a no show today. Pretty damn good, but yeah still they should turn up, but as long as they keep it down, i don't care if they're there.
3) The group of 2 fobby chix - was one so she was on her lonesome today. So she shut-up for once so i guess that wasn't so bad.
4) A guy i know and my his fucking friend - turned up late but sat on the opposite side of the lecturer. I still hate that fucking dickhead. Telling him off myself didn't work, so i have no respect for him. Today though, i couldn't hear much of them so that was alright, but still i saw them talking like non-stop. Well the times i did see them anyway. Still want to get a katana or a blade of some sort and teach him a lesson. If i didn't know his friend then i'd still want to kill him, but it'd be more random. Still pissing me off though.
So yeah apart from that, the lecture was pretty full-on. Still need to revise stuff to actually get what we were supposed to have learnt. But yeah i'll do that soon. I've got other stuff to do anyway. But yeah it's crunch time for me now. Not good.
I seriously wanted to skip the tute, 'cause it's so, so, so boring normally, but yeah i decided to stay and just try and learn something. Then again, it was just a review of last week, and some in-class exercises. That was the whole tute. So he took about 10 minutes explaining what we were supposed to know from last week, and i took 10 minutes to finish the exercises. Checked them off and they were right as usual, so i left the tute 40 minutes early. Finally came home early-ish for once.
Had lunch then called Sophie just to catch-up. I messaged her before, and it turns out that she doesn't have any credit 'cause she's switching to a plan. Not too much is happening with her, but yeah she's going about her ways as usual. She leads a pretty busy life, not quite up to the hectic stage just yet, but yeah she's alright, not too far off. I just hope the best for her :D
Tomorrow, etiquette lecturer and qmb exam. Not a good combination. On top of that, have an assignment to do too so yeah argh.
But yeah in regards to the title, i have to be vague here with what's actually going on. They'll be quite a few people who can tell just from this what i mean. Well i thought after yesterday life would become so much easier. I mean it'd still be hectic and all, but at least it's something that i can half handle thought. But today, received a call from someone who i'd like not to mention to tell me some new news that this person had found out. Why this is called "Again" is that stuff that i thought was in the past/stuff i don't have to deal with for a while has surfaced.
My life was starting to narrow down and it almost became a straight line again. I was almost there. I just hate how i'm always so close to getting what i want, then something just pops up and complicates things. It's definitely something i don't need right now, and it's something that i will deal with, but with this, there's no way i can deal with this myself. I need to talk this over with some people just to sort this thing out. Yet again many people were caught off guard and were surprised with what happened.
I mean sure this has happened quite a few times and all, but i mean timing is bad, as with most complications. I just need to sit down and just talk it over to smooth things out. I really want to know what's really going on with this and i'd want to know what these people would like to do about what's going on. I have my own opinions that might not please these people in regards to what i want, and i know it'll have many consequences too. But yeah sorry for being vague, i'm sure quite a few people know what i'm on about here, and it's pretty obvious. It just depends how you look at the situation. Perceptions are different with most people. If you still don't get what i meant there, well, i'm not explaining it right now, but i might some time soon...
Anyway, maybe i should study for tomorrow, i mean it's worth something and i should do well, but yeah oh well. So lazy...
No comments:
Post a Comment