You expect someone with literally all the time in the world with no-one to bum with to be doing nothing. Well you'd be right most of the time. Good luck to those with exams :D Hurry up and finish so i'm not bored :D But there have been some days where I have done something than bum at home...
Thursday
Visited Sarah at her place with Tim, Janice and Jess. It'll probably be the last time i'll see them all until mid-november. Sarah finishes last out of them all, she finishes 26th...so bad. But good luck to all of you! It wasn't just visiting and just catching up though, the other thing was to see what was going on with everyone else about that party thing. Looks like it might be on, it might not. I did say that I was planning it to be on saturday, but some people couldn't make it and then I had their requests forwarded to me and I brought it up on thursday.[EDIT:] Forgot that Kat showed up for a while and then she had to leave early. She needed to do some assignment. Sorry!!![/EDIT]
But it was good just to catch-up and all that, but yeah nothing too much really. It's been a while since i've been with all of them at the same time. I've been with Sarah alot obviously, Jess a bit, but Tim and Janice, I haven't seen them in a while. But yeah it's expected I guess with all the exams and all. But well it'll be the second last time we're ever all together. It's such a shame.
Saturday
In the morning/arvo, went over to Elise's place to talk about this whole party thing. Katrina, Amy, Selina, Jack, Ben, Phill and Amanda showed as well just to talk about it and have lunch. From that, I talked about what I wanted and what Sarah, Tim, Janice and Jess wanted. The 4 of them couldn't make it for some reasons which I can't remember. But yeah good to talk about it and all and try to figure out a day that's alright for everyone.
For those who don't already know, the choices came down to having it right before people leave on the 26th, or having it really late like 20-something of December. Problem is with the 26th of this month is that it's way too close to another party that most of us are going to. No point of combining our party with that event. For those who don't know what i'm on about, you'll read about it later on. If you're smart enough, you'll figure it out just from recent posts and posts coming up, maybe.
So in the end, it's not on this year. Gives me less trouble, but yeah we'll just do something small for all of us or something. But now definately not on.
Anyway, after all that discussion we had lunch and I think I had a bit too much of that penne dish. That was yum lol. But yeah lunch was good, talking was good. I can't believe that people are bothered to go clubbing when they should be studying. That's hilarious. I mean I thought I was cocky with my accounting 1a exam. But I guessed wrong...
After that, had to go out to city for Ignite. Ignite is a short film competition that displays short films about parables from the Bible. I, with many people, went to the awards ceremony on saturday. If you want to watch the ceremony, Boxing Day, 11am, channel 7. It'll be on then. But yeah many church people turned up as well such as Dan Ng, Cerise, Wes, Paul, Karen, Tim Woo, Diana, Dan, Ben Chow, J Chow, Doreen, Angie, Ed, Jon, Wongo, Gav, Tiff, Ester, Xavier, Valentine (try saying it in french). So yeah about a few hundred actually turned up to the event. The flims were pretty damn good as well. Pity I don't have the DVD, but some of them are funny. I really recommend people going to it next year :D
The only thing that I salvaged from that day is the program.
After that, went down to passionflower to eat stuff. Haven't had the sesame ice-cream in a while, mmmmm it's still good. Overpriced as hell, but meh mmmmmm. Caught the train to Stratty and got home about mid-night, slept @ 1:30 trying to organise stuff and then had to wake at 7:30 this morning. Not good.
But yeah apart from that nothing much has happened.
I've almost got a job, interviews galore next week so yeah it'll be something i guess. I'll blog it just to tell you how much I suck...
No comments:
Post a Comment