Thursday, August 10, 2006

CU Randomness...

I still can't believe it's only been a week, I've done quite a bit and there's still more to come. Not sure how i'll be able to handle it, but meh i'll manage...Just to make things worse, i'm supposed to be doing a tute right now, but hey, don't feel like doing it at the moment.

Small groups were niiiiice, more people than what I expected, but hey it was really good. Even after the little swap...There was a leader swap at like 6 on Monday night and I found out then that I was leading a Tuesday at 11 group instead of the Wednesday at 12 group...so that was fun fun...

But yah it's another interesting group again, with most of the group being really solid Christians, with two that i'm not sure about, and one non-Christian. So i'll see what I can do...Ems already knows what i'm going to be thinking about in terms of studies and what's going to happen.

Ash's place was so random...GUNTER!!! (Ah inside jokes) But quote of the day goes to Dougie and possibly the worst pick up line ever (Paraphrased, but close enough):

"Do you think i'm called titanium because i'm hard?"

Not happy that I can't get to the Caf on Thursdays anymore, but hey i'm there Wednesdays...still...don't like the clash with a class aiii...Speaking of which, today was alright, but yeah wasn't that awesome as 'expected'.

Exo day is what i'm referring to, and from the hour I was there, it wasn't that packed at all, and I was there during prime-time...i.e 1-2. I mean it still was great, but not as awesome as 'expected'. Apart from people doing cold-turkey, the highlight from when I was there was Liss.

She went nuts when I there. She gave her testimony in front of heaps of people and many more walking by. From what I heard, you can really see how much God has touched her and how much she dedicates herself to the Lord. From what Ren told me, some of the people in the audience thought she was preaching...which she sorta was, but it was really touching.

Ah the madness doesn't stop this week...Op's 20th tomorrow and Sisi's 21st the day after...packed out week aiii...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

My Uni weks are getting crazier too. I'm only in three days a week, but I already have heaps to do!! and I'm having trouble organising myself so I can get on top of things early on.

Eh? said...

Well I guess it's easier to write what you like rather what you must. Also, it's alot easier writing about you rather than something academic.

Just like if you REALLY REALLY like something (some random topic or someone, etc.) then it shouldn't be a problem blurting it all out...

Eh? said...

Well you knew that already, but that's in general anyways for everyone. I know it's pretty easy for me anyways...