Yesterday wasn't like any normal Wednesday...and I feel bad for not being at CU nor the caf this week :( But it's probably my last time i'll visit other people's unis so yeah I have a proper excuse to not attend some stuff...But after reading Katus' blog about Wednesday...sorta feel bad for not turning up...but i'm sure that Dougie would've more than made up my absence...
Anyways, on Wednesday I visited UNSW...mainly because Wendy was pretty bored and really wanted me to be there, but had the chance to see some people I hadn't caught up in ages. Things have changed there since I last visited, like how the new law building's just really wacky compared to the rest of the buildings around it...and how they closed one entrance to the library...but yeah i'll get to the new law building soon.
Apart from Wendy, met up with Sam, Dave, Maria, Allan Chau, Nancy, Tom Sitek and Royston. Also randomly passed/quickly met with Betty and Alex. But yeah great talks with them about alotta stuff that would take a while to post it all...
But one I will mention is Clem. As Royston and I were heading home, Clem saw us and we had a great chat. Clem's a med boy who's a year below me and Royston. Anyways, this year, he committed himself to Christ and praise the Lord for that. He was telling me how much God has worked with his life, and how most of his friends are basically Christians. Also, most of his non-Christian friends were basically the people from high school.
He's caught on quickly...he says it's his original grounding with the Bible, but it's obviously more than that when you already know about predestination...but yeah he was saying how he doesn't have as much time as before, due to stuff like sunday school, but yeah the most important thing he said was this year's been the best (or one of the best) years of his life (paraphrased), mainly due to Christ, but other smaller things coming together as well.
Keep going hard dude :) Hope you see the link on the old blog and read this dude :)
About the new Law building in UNSW: It's really out there in terms of colours and schemes. They have multicoloured walls and multicoloured/multi-layered ceilings. Their new library's pretty spanky, with LCD monitors and fast connection. Larger study room as well, and ergonomically, it's very good. The look of the building is nice, very black unlike our brick E4A/E4B...
Now here's comes the colours: Their tables are green...and I mean lime green, their walls are purple and orange (in some areas) and most freaky and really out there, their chairs are multicoloured. What I mean is the seat itself is one colour, and the backrest is another...either orange or lime green most of the time...It's really, really weird...
I couldn't help myself, I really, really had to post this:
"Tareshima says: I want cornchips
Wiggum says: hahahahaha random hungry thing??
Tareshima says: I've been telling everyone on MSN in hope that someone will be able to do something about my craving
hehe
Wiggum says: haahahahaa
can't u get some now????
Tareshima says: No, there are none in the house
Wiggum says: u could always go out and buy some........
Tareshima says: no, my hair isnt done...It's AFRO!
Wiggum says: hahahahhahaa LOL
u have an hour lol
Tareshima says: but....
uhlkasdglbkfgn;
Wiggum says: get your arfo ready and just go lol
Tareshima says: sdjbvl
Wiggum says: hehehee
time's a'ticking........."
Which, naturally, led to this:
"Wiggum says: still wanting corn chips??
Tareshima says: yeah
Wiggum says: then get that afro straight then..........
Tareshima says: hehe
nah, cant be bothered
Wiggum says: ..........then just go anyways
50 mins left...........
Tareshima says: lalalalala..not listeneing
Wiggum says: actually i think i might have some in the pantry myself..........
Tareshima says: Can u mail them to me
???
Wiggum says: LOL"
So yeah in regards to those vids. Sorry for not uploading them earlier, i'm getting onto it now, it'll be up by Monday...sorry guys. You can ask Manda for one if you want. Gimme a while...
Oh yeah some of you guys know what i'm about to say...My net died on me last night, making me fustrated as per usual, but this time it wasn't our fault. The storm last night created a surge within the modem...so our whole house couldn't log on. It's a simple fix and now it's all good :)
The hectic weekend coming up...don't worry they'll be HEAPS going on...
[EDIT] Totally forgot to add what's been happening with my Gunners...[/EDIT]
Gunner's Update
Jose Antonio Reyes to Real Madrid for Juilo Baptista
Ashley Cole to Chelsea for William Gallas and £5 Million
Arsenal v Middlesbrough Kickoff THIS Sunday Midnight.
4 comments:
hehe...I no longer want corn chips. And my hair is also no longer Afro!
I cant wait for Saturday...Whoot! CU Social!
Huzzah!
LOL!!! Manda, you're my hero!
(I should start giving Ali royalties everytime I say that shouldn't I?)
No more corn chips??? Awwwww...and I was about to send you some as well...
Well we better be bombarded with messages...so then we can all say "You so should be here..."
lol I'll be at Cirque du Soleil on Saturday so I would also be saying 'you should be here' except I'll be sure to have my phone on silent so that the whole audience doesn't know that you're being bored with medical course info.
For those of you who are going to the social, have fun kidlets, and be sure to remember those qqs and mms which are bound to happen! Take lots of photos, Matt! We need more people in the 'I can't believe I did that when there were cameras around' club! hehe
Snnnnn *tongue*, my friends!
Post a Comment