Well what can I say? I been sorta busy but meh, well there's still things to do and people to see so we'll see how things pan out at the moment. But yeah why it's less hectic is because next weekend is alot more hectic...and I mean ALOT more hectic...
What's been happening over the week?
Ah dear the return of Wednesdays. The big difference between what's happened on Wednesday recently and the "old" Wednesdays was that HEAPS more people rocked up after Public Meeting on Wednesday this sem compared with the old.
Now with the numbers dying down a bit, more people can talk with the people they're used to. Yes it means clicky-ness, but on Wednesdays, where there's already over 20 people crowding 2 or 3 tables, you'll need to be sorta in a clicky group just to hear each other...
Anyways, qq's:
Wednesday's qq (Apart from those quoted in Katusville and Animated Angel) goes to Mike Baines. Both of us were walking down to the Caf and this happened:
Me: (Citing the upcoming Men's Day) Yeah it'll be a great encouragement.
Mike: ...Man-couragement!
Me: HAHAHA Man-couragement...
Ah trust Mike to think of something like that and something out of the blue at such a time lol...
Pete leaving for Ethiopia was something, so yeah not good for a few people, but hey he'll be back in 2 weeks :) Now we just hope that he'll come back in one piece...
Now unfortunately, I don't remember any qq's from Thursday, which was hilarious, check out Katusville or Animated Angel for more details. But yes to Thursday...
Went to Infernos and Insomnia Cafe's on Thursday and was hectic as expected. I think the final count was something like 32 over to Infernos so yeah that was great to see so many people wanting to socialise outside of uni :)
Of course our natural laughter just comes out in bigger groups and is expressed through the pics. Now honestly, you MUST SEE THE PICS to really understand what happened. I can say "It was a really hilarious time and worth doing again", but that doesn't cover what really happened. Check out the pics, then you'll understand what I mean...
Insomnia was funny as well, especially with Manda lol. Originally, (after Infernos) we were supposed to head over to some other cafe but some went over and found out it was closed, and hence why we went to Insomnia. Unforunately, Manda wasn't with us and didn't get the message, so she went there, which was over the other side aiiiii...
So when she finally found where we were, Ems and I took a while finding her, then took a joy-ride in her car :) But the stuff leading up to that...aiii...ah good times. Should've taped that...
Speaking of which, some of the videos are up, but due to my slow uploads and site difficulties, it'll take a while to upload all the videos. The most hilarious ones aren't up yet, but it will be soon Stay tuned about it...
On a more serious note, went over to Liss' on Saturday for Damaris' farewell thingy. Great times, but yeah mixed emotions with that, since she is leaving for good :( It was a small thing so yeah not that many people knew about it, but yeah something that we'll remember for quite a while.
For those who know, we've had to do this earlier in the year (remember Ryan?) so another one isn't great at all :( But yeah we'll move on, but it's hard to lose anyone from CU, especially when you know there's almost no chance we'll see them for a long, LONG time...There's pics of this as well on the pics site, so check it out.
Yeah i'm doing this all again next week as well...many, MANY things to attend and more people to see, but yeah stay tuned about that...
7 comments:
I can't believe I couldn't remember half of them...then looking back on Katus' blog, then I did...
THEY were gold :)
See, I do have a purpose in life. I act as a collective memory. :o) Albeit an ebil one that's planning to take over the world.
Nah, the ebilness is what makes me so loveable! Come on, you know it's true! hehe
You're telling me the book of snnnnn wasn't ebil? Hello, snnnnnKABOOM!!!
If you want a site to put the videos on there's always YouTube. Don't know about any others but I'm sure there are others.
LOL Yes Katus u r pretty EBIL i'd have to say...
I've been requested by someone *coughchriscough* not to have some of these movies, which are the best ones, posted on YouTube...any other suggestions?
YouTube has a thing where you can choose to make the videos either public or private, so you could host them on YouTube, make them private, then post them on your blog. In theory, at least. I tried that with one of the MYC videos and it wouldn't work for anyone.
You can also just either email the YT link or put the link on your blog.
My point is that you can set the YT videos to private if he doesn't have issues with that.
Alright thanks :) It should be up by Monday...that's being a bit wishful, but hey i'll try...
Post a Comment