I just read Manda's sdrawkcab (backwards) post a few hours ago when I had to start and finish a tute paper today and that really stuffed my mind up lol...So couldn't think lol...Since I can't be bothered to sleep after that mind-dribbling essay I decided to blog about something...
I don't know how this happened, but Manda's destruction of the snail in Katus' blog just wasn't on, I mean I know i'm prone to do something like that, but even I know not to dig myself into a grave...Just had to say it...
Em's random observation of the day:
"Ooo, I have a moustache" (Ask her for context)
I know I'm apparently "EBIL" *Coughcough* but I couldn't resist putting up more hilarious quotes (Not from Ems, good ol' MSN quotes). I know alot of the stuff I say is gold and hilarious non-thinking gold, but this oughtta take the cake...(Keeping this person's identity a mystery):
"Oh okay, sorry i know a guy called ash so i got confused...which isn't a difficult state for me to get into"
Okok that wasn't THAT great, but this one is pretty good (From the same person):
"Hahahha, wow i should start charging, put a copyright on all the stupid things i say"
The weird, weird random convos you have on MSN lol...
Ohhhh this is one of the best outdoor talks i've ever heard. How someone can stay so composed after all of that and still be able to say those things is beyond me. It's from this year's RICE Big Day Out so yeah check it out.
Yes random dribble that I don't know why i'm even talking about this or even thinking of talking about this or just typing whatever I feel like because I don't know how to think right now. This is like the perfect opportunity to ask me almost anything and if I could think of the answer I'd answer it totally without any thoughts. I don't know why i'm typing right now, i'm just going off into some mind-less spin where my fingers are typing but I'm not filtering anything. It's just so weird lol, okok it's not weird for people who know me, but at the moment for me it's weird because i'm not registering anything and i'm just writing out this thing for no reason whatsoever. Hey it's pretty good to write this and not know what you're on about...Okok maybe I should sleep...Or maybe I could just keep typing out everything that comes into my mind because it's a natural reaction to post everything i'm thinking about or letting the thoughts pass me by. Not sure what i'm doing right now it's just weird lol, i'm just typing and it's not registering........
Erm...ignore that big bit there, i'm too lazy to edit that so yeah you can quote me if you want, but yeah erm...whatever...Infernos tomorrow, should be good :) With Damaris coming as well :) It's the last time we'll see her though :(
9 comments:
HAHAHA! Sorry Matt about that whole sdrawkcab post it wasn't meant to disturb your work.
I liked that big bit in the middle of your post where you talk about nothing...hehe...nice!
Na it's fine :) My stupidity to look at it before I started my essay lol...
Well hey as I implied, my most vulnerable time's at that time, especially when I'm on MSN chatting and blogging at the same time :)
Glad that bit made your day somehow :)
Haha Matt, that post is of a randomness almost worthy of some of my more random moments. (I say almost because it probably won't scare anyone.)
And having heard why Trina thinks you're ebil I take her side!!
Didn't expect to see you coming out in favour of the poor snail! I thank you, and so would it it some murderous rogue hadn't made it go crunch!
Hahaha...well then again it's something expected from you so i'm not surprised...but curious now :)
Hey, she's EBIL and wants to KILL ME!!! I think I should get some sympathy...she's trying to kill me, not the other way around...
Hahaha well I know better that not destroying that poor snail :) I still shake my head at it, but I don't destroy it :)
Photos from last night are up, but still need to fix them up and another album needs fixing as well so stay tuned...
When I finish fixing them up, i'll put the videos up as well...just need to find a different site for that...But it'll come around soon :) Depending on when i'm not lazy, and stuff lol...
Woohoo! Photos! :-D
Know the feeling. NOW I know why I always take my own camera- because I can avoid being in the photos that way! lol I have the sense not to give it to people who will take photos of me looking stupid.
And yet you deliberately pull the strangest expressions at times!
LOL. Well enjoy them :) They're...well...just an example of the incriminating evidence that's no longer incriminating...
Post a Comment