Well it's been going hard this week. For those who're not CU people, we've had a mission week this week, where we went around campus and made a massive effort to get people to hear the Good News. It was pretty successful, as with some of the talks, some people prayed the prayer for the 1st time. This means that they've decided to dedicate their lives to Christ. Which is a good thing :) But yeah alot of work to do.
So on friday there was a breaky thingy, and well, there wasn't really anyone new. But hey we still had fun :) Just like burning mashmellows and Ben making his massive pancake...and now I regret not eating it :( So so tempting aiiii...
But all in all, a really hectic week and just alot to do after it and also with uni work in general. Not fun at all...But just to see how many people have turned up is fantastic, and really great that we can bring people to know the Truth.
Hilarious quote goes to Mike A on Thursday: (referring to my background pic on my phone)
"Get rid of that soft porn! (Grabs my phone) Thanks man... (Starts calling)"
Ah good times :) For more qqs, go to Katusville and more hilarious times this week, especially with Chris hehehe...I was there for one of the qq's :) Ah he's such a character... [EDIT] For more hilarious stuff during mission week, go to this post on Manda's blog. Of course this is just the documented stuff, There's waaaaaaaaaaay too many things to comment upon. Ah the joys of CU craziness...the never-ending craziness...[/EDIT]
Now this is just getting out of hand. At first, not having the net is bearable, at least I can listen to stuff and do assignments if I really need to, but now it's just ridiculous. I don't know what's going on, but dad was fiddling with my pc to get the connection going. Then early this morning, it crashed on him and he was furious. That's ok...UNTIL IT STARTED LOOPING.
So what happens now is it loads up, I see the Windows screen, I see the sign in page...as soon as I move my mouse for about a second, it crashes. It happens EVERY SINGLE TIME...so i'm definitely not happy at all. There's alot of files on my comp which hasn't been backed up, so it better get working somehow. It also means now I'll have to share time with someone's comp. This really sucks...Especially when I need to do assignments...
So now I don't have my own comp at all...this is going to be a real hard semester. I'm proud of myself, I haven't been on MSN nor online that much...MSN I haven't been on for about 1 1/2 weeks now...and I can't really do anything about that now so this part of the blogring will be really REALLY quite for a while...
Doing Romans in my Bible study and we're up to where small groups are up to...well now we're a bit past small group. Anyways, not sure where you guys are at in terms of which study you're up to in small groups, but i'd like to throw THIS into the mix...this may explain more about what's going on, or it may confuse you (This is for the Romans 5:12-21 study). Ems...we might be explaining this in ours, depending on how lazy we are. This does refer to question 1 Ems, so this explains that somehow...
[EDIT 2 (5 hours after I posted this)] No longer an anoyance anymore :)[/EDIT 2]
Gunner's Update:
Arsenal v Dinamo Zagreb 2-1
Champions League Draw - Group G: Arsenal, Porto, CSKA Moscow, Hamburg
Man City v Arsenal 1-0
The Gunners are currently 17th in the Premier League with a game in hand.
Arsenal v Middlesbrough Kickoff Sunday Midnight
7 comments:
Awesome to hear that people prayed the prayer for the first time- praise God!
Ah, my point about the superiority of the Mac is proven! Ok, not really but I couldn't resist a dig at Windows. hehe If it's any consolation it's supposedly impossible to irretrievably lose files these days. I haven't tested the theory though.
Definitely :) Scotty said there was a few so yeah that was great to hear :) Just hope that those who want to know more about it will also commit themselves to Christ :)
LOL...oh it's possible, especially when crashes happen. It's just how can you retrieve deleted files? It's possible if you have the right program/s, but still you can lose files when something like VFAT disappears...
If I'm ever sentenced to death by poisoned muffin I'm going to request that you make them though Em, white choc chips and all!
a) Well hey it made sense to me lol...
b) To who it gets paid to is the different part, and that'll determine how much of those files you get back :)
c) Hahaha I concur with Katus...with a choc fudge over the top :) Don't forget to add the arsenic to the fudge as well :)
Some small group leaders you are...talking about poisoned muffins! I think the innocent newcomers to your group must be warned about this Matty.
LOL Ems you answered well for all of that :) See Vee? There's no such thing as an innocent person.
I must taste this poisoned muffins one day :) I'm intrigued now :)
When you enter CU, you CANNOT be normal/innocent or you'd just struggle...that or become totally insane because of us...
Yes that's right, and the explaination wasn't that brilliant either so as long as the main point was made, all good :) Hahaha...you know you love name games and you wanna take it on Ems :)
Oh yeah Ems...don't worry, in time, you'll become ebil, there's just one thing standing in the way at the moment and you know it. Then you'll be like Ben, sorta...
Post a Comment