Wow I thought this was going to be a normal Thursday for once...guess I was totally wrong...But it started like any other though...
After almost missing my bus, went to my normally boring law tute...which was boring...but it's what happened after that wasn't normal...
I was supposed to attend my law lecture after the law tute. I asked a question to my tutor after class, and then all of us (there was another student along with the tutor and myself) started talking a bit...mostly about graduate job stuff blah blah blah...then when we finished, it was about 11:20...
By then I was like "So much for the 1st quarter of that lecture..." So my tutor and I started chatting, then she was like:
Tutor: "So what are you doing now?"
Me: "Supposed to go to the lecture now...but i'll go for the 2nd hour..."
Tutor: "Well come have lunch with me then"
Me: (Puzzled look) "...Ok?"
Okok at this stage I gotta clarify, she is a student as well as a tutor so yeah. But still either way, my tutor asking me to lunch? Eh? Weird...
So found Ajo, Manda, Robbo and Ali at the caf and my tutor and I sat with them. Pretty weird that she's my tutor...But yeah after her lunch finished, we kept talking and went to photocopy notes for me :)
But during that 1 1/2 hours, she opened up HEAPS. Figure it this way, I now know that she's an impulsive decision-maker (not just about shopping). That's just the start of what I know. Pretty good to figure that out within 1 1/2 hours...
After that weirdness...Dr Forbes' and his qq's lol...Some of the qq's today were just hilariously GOLD, but i'll explain Dr Forbes' one first.
After class, Mike, Tom, Pier, Dr Forbes and I were making our way to the caf, and when we're near the caf, Dr Forbes goes off to where-ever he goes off to. On the way, he made many, MANY hilarious comments about random stuff, but this qq I like best (In regards to baldness):
Dr Forbes: "They put marble tops on great furniture"
On the way home with Ash, we were talking about Mi Goreng, as usual. If you don't know what Mi Goreng is...you'll know soon enough :) If you can't wait that long, then...well...ask Ash, Ems or myself about what it is. Anyways, we were just chatting on what we could do with Mi Goreng, such as making it like those deep fried noodle cakes...yummm...
Anyways, we went crazy and now give you our latest creations:
Mi-Angoreng
Mi-Nanareng
I could be EBIL and not let you guys know what we're on about...or I could tell you...but suspense is so good...it's so, so good...fine fine. Mi-Angoreng is Mi-Goreng with mango and Mi-Nanareng is Mi-Goreng with banana. It's still testing phase stuff, but hey, if it's as nice as we think it is, yummmmmmmmmmmm :)
Anyways, have a great holiday for those I won't see, and for those I will see, especially at Man-day (1/3 of the cost for triple the fun :D) for Man-couragement or WAM night, i'll see you guys then :)
My Gunner's Update:
Premier League:
Arsenal v Middlesbrough 1-1, Henry 67'
We're still 17th on the ladder...it's a slow start. We'll come back :)
Next Match: Manchester United v Arsenal, September 18th at 1 am.
Champion's League:
Hamburg v Arsenal 1-2, Gilberto 12' & Rosicky 53'
We're on top of Group G so we're doing well :)
Next Match: Arsenal v FC Porto, September 27th at 4:45 am.
8 comments:
What about a spicey banana and coconut...like deserty, but not! LOL!
I didn't know that was your tutor...how funny.
A little weirdness keeps life interesting. That's why you don't run screaming from Em, Manda and I. hehe (well, generally)
Mi goreng: *rolls eyes*
Your latest creations: *rolls eyes and shakes head*
I think I prefer the old chickeninegar idea.
Manda: We're taking it easy first, experimenting with one thing 1st, then expanding if it's good :)
Yeah you couldn't guess eh? It's just weird...like really weird...
Katus: Yeah but not in CU? Still iffy on that one...
We'll so get you hooked on Mi-Goreng, don't u worry about that...and the latest creations...if they're a hit...you better watch us...
Em: HEY...I'm not saying that the original isn't the best, it's more you gotta diversify and see different flavours...
ohohgobgnobgoerbgoergdfhhgprg <-- @ your Mi-Goreng lunch...
I'm guessing here...she's about 21/22? She's really young...as I said, she's still a student...
Well I suppose if you start snnnnning anything is possible! But I think it's only fair to warn you that the only banana flavoured things I like are bananas, and I don't like them. And mango, like cheesecake, cats and pineapple on pizza, (it's a specialty topping) is a sign of a fallen world.
So I guess I'm stuck with the original and none of your bizarre 'improvements' in the name of diversity.
Fine fine, we'll get you hooked on the original...
Well I haven't totally started snnnnning so there :P Aiiiii you guys.....
Of course I know what Mi Goreng is, you can't come from my country and not know what the term means! Just to clarify, are you talking about the brand of instant noodles that comes with chili sauce or fried noodles in general? ;)
Yes we're talking about Indomie Mi-Goreng. That's all that needs to be said about that. See most asians will know what i'm talking about...
But some other people may not know what it is...but now you've answered that question completely :)
Yay! Apologies to all who didn't want to know the definition. =)
Post a Comment