They're FINALLY UP!!! WOOT!!!
Chris being Chris. If you want to look at it on YouTube itself...click here for it.
The original racer. YouTube link right here
The original racer with Manda. YouTube link right here
Now for the non-YouTube links:
This is Ash not liking being filmed.
This is Ash being freaked out :)
This is Mo finally getting something he deserves :P
Also, if you're interested, this is the salt and pepper shakers clip for you to download for your own pleasure :)
Enjoy :)
7 comments:
Now the million dollar question is whether Matt is willing to go through all that rigmarole again so everyone can see them... hehe
Ah the joys of technology!
Well it's only U that has problems...everyone else seems to be fine at the moment...
So yea I would...I mean the stuff I put up here is pretty much gold...
It certainly is! hehe
NOR ME!!!
Well that sucks...There's only one solution to it though...to make it public...
But then Chris will kill me...
If you guys are willing, I can pass one copy around somewhere...Or i could get rid of some on the other site and upload each vid one at a time.
Reason why they're all not the non-YouTube site is I don't have space on that site so yeah...
Manda has a copy of one of the racing vids...
Alright, if you wanna view the videos, you gotta register with YouTube, then let me know and add me to your YouTube contact list, then i'll sort it from there :)
Post a Comment