Wednesday, September 20, 2006

This is what happens on break...

It's not THAT much compared to other people, but I have 3 assignments and 2 mid-sems the 1st week back...which means I have 2 weeks or so to do ALL of it...and so far? Well I haven't done much at all in regards to uni work that i'm supposed to be doing...

Instead, I've been semi-socialising...Why semi? It's not the good ol' days where it was every single day where I'd be out. But still great fun...actually...I'd say more so than before :) Anyways, this is what's been happening...

Monday:

Had Men's and Women's Day and during Men's day, it was awesome to hear the stuff we heard. First up, we had a talk about Men and Women...and just coming back to the main point that there shouldn't be these confusing stages when it comes to romantic relationships, and we confuse ourselves of the main point of these romantic relationships by going through confusing/analytical stages.

Men and Men talk...or Men and The Man was awesome :) Saying how we call our Lord our brother. Now what they actually mean and all that is another story. But how great it is to be able to call Him both brother and Lord is just ridiculous when you think about it...

Men and God talk was just coming back to something we lack in 'traditional' churches...well ok from my church anyways - the emotive side of everything. Psalm 139 was the classic passage used and says how God had a personal relationship with us before we were born...I know that's confronting for some who view this, but yeah talk to me about this if you have opinions about this...

Social was hilarious...there were at least twice as many girls to guys...so we were like "Well so much for the guys staying..." Of course Mi-Goreng was on the menu...but it did mean I missed Ted and Bill...oh well I'll watch it another time.

I didn't get to talk to some people that I wanted to talk to, but the convos I did have, it really showed to me why these socials are so important. HILARIOUS moments happen, but also the serious ones as well. Especially with Mike Abecina.

Mike's a guy who doesn't like being tickled. He's really sensitive when it comes to this and even when someone does the motion of tickling to him, even though they're far FAR away, he just moves away. Which is why it was funny to watch him run around everyone trying to get away from Pier and Ajo...fun fun times.

Tharma was another victim of this, but not the "motion of tickling far away" but though. That was hilarious to watch as well :) But yeah fun, fun times all round :)

Tuesday:

I thought I was going to be doing nothing at all apart from work...that's until Manda told me that we were going to Insomnia the night after Men's and Women's Day. So a few of us rocked over and, well, of course it'd be HILARIOUS as per usual.

Take for example Manda's qq's:

Manda: "...I so need a rich boyfriend..."

Which was followed by this (Yes it does link with the above qq in a way):

Manda: "I so need to join exec..."

Of course there were many MANY more qq's, but again, we've forgotten them since we didn't write them down and we didn't have Katus to tell us what happened. That's not including "Talk like a Pirate Day" stuff...

Of course I was there being "encouraging" to one another, for example saying where I found EBIL and of course laughing at Chris and Dougie's little encounter with each other...as Chris sat on Dougie's lap, then both proceeded to attack each other via tickling. Ah fun, fun times :)

Also finding out how twisted some things really are...it's just amazing how things are that complicated when they don't need to be. But then again, we can't judge what's going on, as complex as they are at the moment. As we're not in the right position to be judging anything at all. It's just really weird how things around you become complicated. Yes it's cryptic for a reason...

After being kicked out, Macca's was next on the menu where these weird and random things continued, and again very funny. For those who missed out...well...you missed on ALOT...that's right...ALOT...fine then be like that...BOO!!!!...fine meh...

Oh I know how annoying the pics can be (As from the last post where I attempted that) so this time i'm putting it into a different post, even though there's not that many pics @ all...[EDIT] Well this sucks, now even Blogger doesn't like my photos...But now MSN spaces is working again...so go to the pic's site to look at them.[/EDIT]

So well somehow i'll need to manage my time better even though I seriously want to stay at home to finish this stuff...but then again I don't want to miss all these hilarious events...



My Gunner's updates:

Premier League:

Man Utd v Arsenal 0-1 Adebayor 86'
That was sweet :) Against one of our rivals, it'll pay off in the long run. Also, we're mid-table thanks to that win.
We're 10th with a game in hand...sweet :)
Next match: Arsenal v Sheffield United Kick-off Midnight this Sunday

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stupid prac...I am missing out on so much.

Is there anything fun happening next week?

Eh? said...

Awwww, grrrr @ prac, but you have to do it though...

Apart from anything we've already mentioned, I'm not sure...as I said, I actually don't want anything on so I can finish stuff...as harsh as it sounds...

But I seriously need more time to finish stuff...

Ascasewwen said...

Stupid living so far away, I miss out on so much! :o(

Eh? said...

Don't worry, that's just a small thing :) There's PLENTY of other things you won't miss out on :)

Besides, it just means if you miss out on them, you'll laugh here or on MSN :)

Anonymous said...

Take for example Manda's qq's:

Manda: "...I so need a rich boyfriend..."

Which was followed by this (Yes it does link with the above qq in a way):

Manda: "I so need to join exec..."


I never knew joining exec could lead to a rich partner (unless she means spiritually rich =p).

Eh? said...

Ok ok that might have been my bad with that link...which is why I said "In a way"...

The link is "...I so need a [DELETE}rich[/DELETE] boyfriend" and "I so need to join exec..."

Anonymous said...

So the rumours, that exec is a matchmaking service, aren't as far-fetched as I originally thought. *-)

Eh? said...

I thought you would've known better than the rest of us...i'm sure there was something in your time...

Amanda said...

The romours don't seem to be far fetched from what I've been seeing...That's why I want to join exec.

As for the rich boyfriend thing...I just need some money coz' I'm broke. Then again, as i have said on a post of mine before, I wouldn't want to burden my BF with my monetary problems. That's why I need to get a job!

Anonymous said...

There was nothing in my time. I'd so like to see Scotty's reaction if he ever saw this though. And now if Amanda ever gets a rich boyfriend...

Eh? said...

Well just like what Manda was saying, from what we've seen...it's definitely plausible...

Hahaha with Manda and her rich boyfriend...she's always wanted that though...

Eh? said...

Well I didn't want to mention that but alright lol...But it's true how God does work through people...

I agree with the randomness part though...