Now just to make it perfectly clear, as I know I didn't yesterday at all about that, this is where I FOUND "EBIL".
(You can ignore the next bit, it's just to cover my butt against copyright)
Legal Disclaimer: I have never assumed nor claimed the word "Ebil" or any intellectal property of Artrix Entertainment, LLC (Artrix) to be my creation, rather this word has become part of my vocabulary and thus has not been commercially distributed. All material relating to said words, screenshots, website and content belongs to Artrix. Therefore, I have not breached any covenants as stated in the Terms and Conditions of Use, especially sections 12, 14, 18, 19, 22 and 24.
Alright now with that out of the way, this is the story:
I found this game online from some random site. It's called Adventure Quest, AQ for short. So wtihin that game, there's these little creatures which are tiny and have massive feet called Moglins.
One of these Moglins is called Zorbak. He's the only evil Moglin as every other doesn't want to take over the world. Zorbak is a necromancer and uses the word "EBIL" alot and is where I took that from.
So that word isn't my creation at all nor did I ever claim it to be my creation. But that's the story of EBIL...
7 comments:
I really need to play AQ sometime...I've gotten nowhere. I've got one pathetic vampire chick...and I missed all the future wars 'n' stuff!
Oh well
Hahaha...well I haven't been able to log into that actually...yes this is what I do instead of the 3 assignments i'm supposed to be doing...
Matt do I need to use my naziness on you to get you to work? Ask Em about it... she's experienced it in the areas of work and going to bed early. I'm a ruthless work/bedtime nazi!
Yeah I think you need to with me, normally i'd be fine...but just not these holidays...no motivation @ all to finish them...
So you might have to...
Hopefully I will, we'll see about that.
Well yeah I walked into that one, but I do need someone to make me do work, or at least motivate me to do so...
The quicker you get your work done the quicker you get to resume hanging out with the insane mouldy CUers at strange and random places doing strange and random things! :-D
Oh, wait, that may actually be a disincentive... :-P
Hmm...It probably is a disincentive, but meh :P
It's true that we always do strange, strange things, but meh...work or doing strange things...hmm...
Post a Comment