Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Long time, no qq

Just before I'm off:

Wiggum says (11:52 PM):
okies i'll catch u tomorrow, cya!!!!!!!!!!!!
sleepy
sleeeeeeeeeeeepy

Tareshima says (11:52 PM):
bye
cay
cvay
Ohi give up

Wiggum says (11:52 PM):
quoted

Tareshima says (11:52 PM):
oh great

Tareshima says (11:53 PM):
cya is what i was meaning to mean n stuff

Wiggum says (11:53 PM):
sure u were.......

Tareshima says (11:53 PM):
skdabosdg

Ah how MSN convos just seem to lighten up everyone's day LOL...

12 comments:

Ascasewwen said...

lol!!

And Manda? Bless you. :-P

Eh? said...

Hehehe LOL u 2...Ems sounding like Katus...no comment

It was all her fault as well :) I had nothing to do with it :)

Ascasewwen said...

*rolls eyes*

Ascasewwen said...

Excuse me? That coming from you right now? ;o) Up, Em. Up.

Eh? said...

Hey don't kill the messenger...I'm only reporting what happened...so it fell into my lap, sure, but still...I never made her say that, it was all Manda :)

Ascasewwen said...

I say again... *rolls eyes*

Eh? said...

Hey...don't you roll your eyes at me missy :P I did nothing wrong at all...

Ascasewwen said...

*rolls eyes so violently they are in danger of coming out of her head*

Yeah yeah, butter wouldn't melt in your mouth, would it Matt?


(ooooh, that's another grandparent saying! Must needs tell Hannah...)

Eh? said...

Oooo (Make the eyes come out, make them come out...)

As I said, i'm merely stating facts :) Just like a good lawyer would *nods*

Amanda said...

Why is everyone quoting me on MSN at the moment??!!...hehe

Ascasewwen said...

Because you're so quotable! Stop saying amusing things and we'll stop quoting you, but things will become a lot more boring if you do.

Eh? said...

Well I told you I would...

Besides, not my fault you said that...