Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Copying USYD...fantasmorgorical...

Random comment: Some NRMA people combined with some other organisation decided to come in today and conduct lie detector tests...giving away free Krispy Kremes...sound familiar to this year's USYD o-week by any chance?

COOKIE-DOUGH!!!

[EDIT] A fantasmorgorical welcome to the newest member of the blogring :)[/EDIT]

26 comments:

Ascasewwen said...

BISCUIT!!!!!

Eh? said...

But biscut-dough doesn't make sense...

I'm all for biscuits, but cookie-dough's just that, cookie-dough...

Ascasewwen said...

No, not going to argue the point because you know what I'm going to say.

Eh? said...

Biscuit-dough doesn't make sense...

Amanda said...

COOKIE-DOUGH is awsome!!! Matt you should sue the company that made your supposed "cookie"-dough. that is if what Katus says has ultimate authority, because if her word if final than that company lied to you!

Ascasewwen said...

My word is final! BISCUIT!!

Eh? said...

But as I said, biscuit-dough just doesn't fit...

Amanda said...

I'd say something here about the bible's authority, but I know that Katus would just tell me that the bible says nothing on the matter anyway!

......

......

... COOKIE!!!!!

Ascasewwen said...

Biscuit dough does fit because it is used to make biscuits. Just because it is in the dough form (and even if it never makes it to the biscuit form) does not un-biscuit it.

You must dispense with these superficial distinctions! BISCUIT!!

Eh? said...

It just doesn't flow though...

Ascasewwen said...

It's dough, it isn't supposed to flow!!

:-P

Seeker said...

I'm with ascasewwen here, what do you think is used to make biscuits Matt? You know why you think it's cookie dough? Because you've been AMERICANISED. =P

That said, I really don't know what you're arguing about, but any chance to argue against Matt is ok by me!

And I think I'm the only USYD person reading this blog...or the only one who understands what is meant by copying USYD! Krispy Kremes are a WAY better prize than yellow caps that advertise Lipton Iced Tea. Oh the memories...

Ascasewwen said...

See, Matt? (and Manda) I am not the only sensible person with the correct views on this issue.

This is Australia therefore the word is biscuit!!

Eh? said...

Lol...but both of you don't know why i'm saying cookie-dough...well Katus might have some sort of clue...Manda should know...it's just by chance that I'm just opening up an old wound...

Vee: Yes you're the only USYD person to comment so yeah I know you'd get it. Yes tell us YOUR experience of the detector :) We're dying to hear it :) Apart from your 'reward' that we've already heard lol...

Ascasewwen said...

Your reason does not concern me- I will ALWAYS get in on the biscuit/cookie argument and I will ALWAYS take the same stance, as you may have realised by now.

hehe

Eh? said...

True, but still...there's a perfectly good reason why I mentioned cookie-dough :) Apart from the fact to annoy you :)

Ascasewwen said...

Unless you are in America there is never a good reason to mention that word.

Seeker said...

Well unless you're buying Cookie Dough ice cream of course...I think that's a perfectly acceptable reason for saying cookie dough instead of biscuit dough! But in terms of home baked goodies? Those are definitely BISCUITS.

You witnessed my experience with the detector, didn't you? Well for the rest of you, the detector considered me mostly honest except for one questions. And it was this: Have you ever found romance on the Internet?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes- from Juvenal's Satire- roughly translated to 'Who will guard the guards?' Well in this case, I say 'Who will detect the lies of the lie detector'???

Seeker said...

ascasewwen: I don't really think I qualify as sensible! =)

Eh? said...

Katus: As Vee said, there's some exceptions, which i'll get to...

Vee: The reason why I said "Cookie-Dough" is 'cause i'm hooked onto the new Kit-Kat Cookie-Dough chunky thingy...hence Cookie-Dough on packaging and why i'm saying "Cookie-Dough" *nods*

About the detector: Did I turn up to your o-week this year? Have a think about it...

Vee...they're not normal...hence why you'll fit right in...we'll have a chat about this...

Ascasewwen said...

There are certainly no sensible or normal people around here... anyone vaguely normal would have been scared off by the pictures of Manda being mouldy banana bread, to say nothing of my blisters... hehe

Eh? said...

I'm sure she'll find out the hard way *smile and nods*

But Vee, i'm sure you'd be used to that by now...

Seeker said...

I think the lie detector tests were last year actually. I'm sure they were the same year as the dodgem cars and that was last year. My favourite memory from this year was being a tour guide on the mini train and getting hijacked by pirates! (See what you missed out on?)

Cookie Dough Kit Kat- I dare say that explains why you were saying cookie dough, but couldn't you just have avoided this debate by saying Kit Kat?

Oh I get along fine with weird people. I'm friends with Matt, aren't I?

Eh? said...

Either I don't remember seeing them last year or it really was this year. Meh. Point being, it's been done before at your uni.

I haven't been saying "Kit Kat Cookie-dough", I've been saying "Cookie-dough" and think about that repeated time and time again *nods*

...We have to have a chat about this...

Seeker said...

Think about cookie dough being repeated time and time again? My excuse is that I'm really tired from writing my major essays (no idea how I'm going to last during 30,000 words' worth of work during Honours!) All I can think of is Homer Simpson saying 'Cookie' in that 'Mmmm cookie' way of his and then saying D'oh! But I doubt that's what you mean.

I think we need to chat about a lot of things. After essays though, ok? =)

Eh? said...

...Na it's not...it's just me repeating it...that's all...

Yeah we'll have a chat about this...before anything happens of course...