Monday, October 23, 2006

Ah Mondays...Grr...

I didn't expect to blog today, but after what happened, I just HAD to say something. Although I wasn't there for the glorious 1-2 break, there were many HILARIOUS moments today and a few not so hilarious moments.

Went into uni within 10 minutes of me arriving, an actual proper pen fight happens...Dougie and Ben literally stood up and tried to draw on each other in the caf. Oh about half the caf had their eyes on them hehehe...apart from the fact that Ben was wearing his CU shirt lol....

Half an hour later, Mon gives me a ring to see if we were still on for lunch today. I was like "Erm...ok?" So yeah went over to Inferno's for lunch (without telling her how many times I've been there of late) and it was yum :) Although we didn't finish, it was still yum.

Her boyfriend turned up and had a small chat, then yeah Mon and I went window shopping, of course NOW I know I need to get a poka-dot summer dress for her (she hates them) :P But also went suit shopping, on her suggestion, and we did see one which was nice, but very out o f budget...

After that though, came back and caught Katus for like 2 minutes before she left, but it wasn't my fault entirely...I did leave 2 1/2 hours earlier...but yes she was stranded there for an hour without anyone :( Sorry Katus :(

After Katus' exit, Chris turned up and, well, let these qq's just show you what happened:
"How you do spell home?" "I put in H O M E but home didn't come up..."

That second one saved him until:

"It's a serious question..."

Then:

"I like digging holes" and "I have dignity, but not pride"

Finally, he released the Chris Rule:

"In order to be humble, you must be able to humiliate yourself."

Enough said. Seriously, enough said.

As I thought everything that was supposed to happen happened, THE BUS DOESN'T SHOW UP...GRRRR...for all those who don't know...if I miss a bus, I have to wait an hour for the next one...and today I had to do that IN THE COLD WIND WITHOUT LONG SLEVED CLOTHING GRRR...What's worst was that the bus driver didn't know what happened to the other one...EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE RADIOS...GRRR...yes my rant for the day why i'm more tired at the moment...

Now what happened between 1-2 break today?

My Gunner's Update:

Premier League:
Reading v Arsenal 0-4, Henry 1' & 70' (penalty), Helb 39' and Van Persie 49'
5 wins on the trot in Premier League, nice :)
We're not 4th on the ladder with a game in hand and climbing :) We're getting there :)
Next game Arsenal v Everton Kick-off Sunday, October 29th at Midnight.

Carling Cup:
Next game W.B.A v Arsenal Kick-off Wednesday, October 25th at 4:45am.

2 comments:

Ascasewwen said...

The fact that you remembered and included these Chris quotes redeems you from not showing up in the caf an hour earlier. hehe

Eh? said...

Sweet :) Hehehe, I wrote all of them down but the fact that there are these quotes without him being able to defend himself against deserves props :)