Things are now slightly ok now...finished all assessments so woot! No assessments before finals, so now I need to actually study and get through these last few courses. Sweet :) So all quiet on this front.
Then you have the randomness of CU and just the ridiculous craziness from there. Check out the other blogs mentioned in the last post for more details as they update more often that I do. But on a more serious note though, Ali did bring up something in her blog...it's not anything that major, but something to think about.
She's talking about girls hugging guys and is there anything wrong with that, or those that they haven't known for very long. I've posted my 2 cents on her blog, but just wondering how it is in EU, Credo, CS, and CBS. To everyone in general though, what'd you think about that?
Oooooo props to Tami, even though I haven't talked to her in aaaaaaaaages, she's finally become a deviantart member and has posted a few pics of her, which are pretty cool :) Heavily photoshopped, but hey it's still niiiiiiiice :) Check them out here.
My Gunner's Update:
Premier League:
Next game: Reading v Arsenal, Kick-off Monday October 23 at 1am.
Still want a Gunner's Kit, even if it's just the top. Saw one at Rebel Sport for $130 without anything on the back...and I sitll want that djhrgtoidjhgodjfgodgf...
Champion's League:
CSKA Moscow v Arsenal 1-0, Carvalho 24'.
6 game winning streak over...NOOOOO...and an Henry goal disallowed...NOOOO...
Next game: Arsenal v CSKA Moscow Kick-off Thursday, November 2nd at 6:45am.
NBA starting soon as well...
No comments:
Post a Comment