Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Even more hair craziness

What's up with the hair craziness this week? First it was Manda's craziness...now it's Mike's turn:


This is Mike's hair before. It's the clearest pic I have of him with his hair. This was taken last year during NTE.

















This is a side shot of Mike in today's lecture. Notice anything yet?














Just to make sure, this is the back of his hair. Not a bad shot considering it was taken with one hand and I was next to him...











Unlike other picture blogs that I do, this one I do have to explain since not many people know why this happened (I think).

This is the result of a dare between him and his dad. His dad dared him to cut it off and in return, he'd wear a toupee along with photographic evidence with his dad and a few of his work-mates. The toupee's still yet to happen, but it will eventually. But it's just so different though.

But this is just crazy...that's not to mention what happened with Hannah's arrival today at Mac uni, but i'll let Katus and others explain everything else that happened today...

[EDIT] Never knew Yager nor Bess had blogs...but now I do...[/EDIT]

2 comments:

Ascasewwen said...

lol Yeah I did such a good job of explaining the day that I deleted half my post when I added something to it!

Eh? said...

LOL...well this was posted BEFORE that happened so meh...that or I never noticed...