This is definitely something I've been looking forward to all year. Seriously. I have always maintained that NTE trumps MYC any day. I still hold onto this fact. There's just so many upsides compared to MYC. Sure both of these have slightly different aims, but apart from that, NTE will trump MYC. If anyone can say that MYC trumps NTE, I guess you just like your uni heaps then :) It's still a great thing, but I just have a personal preference.
So it's a day and a bit out from NTE and it's hectic. Ems, Ali, Bella and Katus have all posted about NTE and it's great :) Keep fired up for it :) The walk this year will kill us more than last year, but meh we'll need it :) Especially when we decide to pop out in the morning...erm...I never said anything about popping out in the morning...never...it's just a figment of your imagination. That's right. You heard me.
Apart from that, met up with Lisa today just to catch up on various things and whatnot. I haven't seen that girl in about a year and a bit. We haven't spoken properly in aaaaaaaaages as well. But yeah good to catch up with her again and talk about stupid stuff. Went to Lindt Cafe as well. Yummmmmmm...and it was her 1st experience of the Lindt Cafe. As usual, it's niiiiiiiiice :)
She didn't have anything for lunch, and when she had "lunch", it was like 4ish already. So she started making up all these words for a period combining lunch and dinner or dinner and supper. For example: "Luncher" and "Dunch" for lunch/dinner and "Dupper" for dinner/supper were her contributions to this matter.
But seriously, is there a word, like brunch, that explains lunch/dinner or dinner/supper or even supper/breakfast? If not, why not?
Oh yeah, I was meant to post this aaaaaaaaaaages ago but totally forgot. This happened during a lecture of mine aaaaaaaaages ago. This is referring to a doll/troll drawn by Megan on our lecture notes called Pookie:
Ivan: "It's different, it's bigger."
Megan: "How do you know it's a doll?"
Ivan: "What else can you draw?"
If you guys are bored without me for the next little bit...meh your fault :P Worst comes to worst, just call me lol.
P.S. For NTEers (who went last year and actually understand what i'm talking about), remember to find out your extension, but of course some people shouldn't know about this little fact or else it'd be a nightmare...
2 comments:
What extension? Phone extension? ^o)
Don't worry about it...we'll have a chat about this :)
Post a Comment