Yeah I've decided to switch the colour scheme up a little, still trying to figure a few things out here and there...i'll see if I can create my own template, but i'll do so after NTE but yeah felt like it needed a newer look...and I think the blue's easier to read in some places as well. But meh that's what I think...what do you guys think?
So what's been happening post CUME? Two events in particular catch attention. The first is the post CUME gathering and the other's Aron's 21st..
That post CUME gathering...that was just craaaaaaaaaaaazy. Bec, Ben, Dougie, Katus, Manda and myself decided we needed to become slightly more sane again and so met up. Combining pigeons, a mountain of song lists, "Don't wanna be, allllllll byyyyyyy myyyyyyy self", a working escalator until Ben and Dougie sat on it, The Amanda, usual antics of Insomnia staff, and finally Ben and Manda mocking fighting sums up what happened quite nicely. Check out Katus' blog for more details.
Some qq's from that day:
Katus talking about my camera and where the button is to actually take the photo:
"...but it's camouflage..."
Manda referring to Def Leppard:
"I would so marry all of them except Rick Allen"...because he has something broken if I remember right?
[EDIT] In the car to Insomnia, vegetales was playing in Katus' car. Bec said this to Katus:
"I am your own personal vegetable"
[/EDIT]
Check out the pics for more details
Aron's 21st had the same hilarious moments, just in a different hilarious way. Rocked up late due to Sunday School meeting and other stuff, but yeah when everyone met together, Kev, Bo, Steph (Bo's gf), Aron, Chloe (Aron's gf) and another 3 of Aron's uni friends all went to karaoke to go sing :) I missed Chris because he left early :(
Unfortunately, I knew my throat wasn't really up for it, but being the stupid fool I am, I did anyways. It was a 21st after all. But yeah because of that day, now I have a sore throat and i'm not feeling 100%, but yeah I should be come NTE :)
Anyways after that, we went over to Fujiya for dinner, and it didn't disappoint to produce the same quality as last time: overpriced, small serving Jap food. Nice. So that wasn't that great, but yeah oh well great day just to be with some of the boys again :)
Again, check the pics for more of what I mean :)
Stay tuned for more updates with the blog and whatnot...
3 comments:
For the record, Rick Allen's arm is broken. In fact, it broke right off in a car accident... He's still an AWSOME drummer though! Yes you heard me. The drummer of my fave band has one arm... gooooooooooooo Rick Allen!!!...
And I think the issue is not so much that Rick allen is missing an arm, but more the fact that Rick Allen, Rick 'Sav' Savage, Joe Elliott, Vivian Campbell, and Phil Collin (not to name names or anything) are all old and un-reachable... they wont even tour in Australia...total suckage!
By the way... Click here or else!!!
*smiles and nods and backs away slowly*
Doesn't change the fact you said that quote anyways :P
That's what counts Manda *smiles and nods
Post a Comment