Sunday, February 04, 2007

Nora's Farewell

Yeah things have definitely changed, and I have less time to do things indeedly. But yeah although I have less time, I'm still trying to make sure that I can get to things and stuff like that. This is one such thing that I was able to make, unlike the many others I was unable to make.

Nora's Farewell was a small thing, just for some people really. For those that don't know, she's going on exchange so yeah decided, after she told us, to hold a farewell for her. It was a pretty closed-off affair as she didn't want that many people attending so yeah it was a select group that turned up.

Yah it was great to see her just before she leaves and stuff like that. It was also held because 1) Gives the grads an opportunity to see her before she leaves, and 2) It's not definite if she's turning up to training night tomorrow night. So yeah only a few of us there and all we did was talk, so yeah that was alright I guess. Nothing out of the ordinary, but yeah still good :)

I thought the things changing were bad enough. Recently, there's been some developments unforeseen that have caught me off-guard and now things at the moment are, well, interesting to say the least. This is besides the point that I don't have time/birthdays/special events to organise.

There's also another issue that still needs to be dealt with and there's still that brick wall in the way. So that doesn't help either. Nothing has changed on that front, but yeah obviously I'd like that to change sometime in the future.

But yeah apart from them issues which most people will have absolutely no idea what I was talking about, things are different to say the least. Apart from the fact I no longer have time on my side, fitting in a social life is becoming a challenge, especially with the other events coming up as well.

But yeah boring post as usual, but meh deal with it. It's about as exciting as it ever gets...

12 comments:

Ascasewwen said...

I never thought I'd get to apply a Lord of the Rings quote to you- you cannot imagine my fiendish glee at being able to say this:

"There is one thing in which you have not changed, my friend... You still speak in riddles!"

Eh? said...

...I walked into that one without realising it could be done huh???

Ascasewwen said...

*chuckles*

Eh? said...

Yeah I don't know, it's something in the air methinks.

During lunch today, colleague of mine of mine was saying how she wanted a Blackberry phone, but I thought she wanted the fruit, so I told her to buy some from Coles lol...

It's the short version lol...

Ascasewwen said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh? said...

Yeah some things never change.

Although there is a guy at work who doesn't like steak of any kind whatsoever and uses moisturiser.

He's tried steak at steakhouses and still says steak has no taste, and the moisturiser, well, he says he needs it for shaving. But he also says apart from that, he doesn't need it.

Weird, weird people...

Anonymous said...

Lol!!! Ah, people are amusing!

Anonymous said...

Just really read that post... I'm praying for you, Matt. Just make sure you keep your faith in our Lord, and trust in Him to provide you with all you need. He shall do so, I'm sure. :-)

Eh? said...

Lol it's not a biggie, it's alright really :)

The other issue on the other hand, well, that brick wall's still a sticking point unfortunately. Meh that's life. Can't have everything you want :)

Anonymous said...

Indeed you can't. Lol.

Ascasewwen said...

"You can't have everything- where would you put it?"

Eh? said...

In my teletubbie jar :P