"But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions - it is by grace you have been saved." - Ephesians 2:4-5
"Preach hard, love hard, pray hard"
Monday, April 02, 2007
RAR COMPLICATED >.<
Why are women so complicated with EVERYTHING? (Sorry this really applies to about 2 women I know of at the moment, not saying that you guys aren't, just that right now 2 are really difficult...)
19 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We are complicated in self defence - you guys are not overly easy to understand either!! We just give you your own back in our own special feminine ways. Better get used to it, my friend - it's a vicious cycle that is not likely to diminish any time soon! lol.
This post makes more sense now I know what prompted it, and I say again: ignore. Females have strange ways of doing things, don't try and understand it and the safest thing to do is just stay out of the line of fire- verbal or otherwise. hehe
Incidentally, keeping you guys 'all good' sounds a rather expensive exercise, and one which might become slightly problematic in the event of a blackout. :-P
I was going to say mobile phones, but yeah that'll be affected by blackouts. Well IF it does come, it'll only be for a while. Getting you guys on the other hand...
Hmm. Cryptic utterances. Matt, come online so you can explain this to me!!!
a) Yes, it is an expensive undertaking pleasing guys, unless they are sensible and like other things, like camping and fishing. Both of those can be done in the dark. lol.
b) Girls are no more difficult - we understand ourselves perfectly. Most of the time. lol.
You see this is why I want a dragon for my 21st- they solve all your problems because you feed all your problem people to them. When someone finds me a dragon you can feed the problem females to it, so long as they don't give it indigestion.
Me having a dragon in my possession is an excellent thing. Unless you happen to annoy me too much, not that the dragon will complain about getting an extra snack.
But really, my dragon plan is flawless and is exceptionally practical. Some people want impractical things like horses and cars and phones, but I only want pracitcal things like dragons and flying carpets.
19 comments:
We are complicated in self defence - you guys are not overly easy to understand either!! We just give you your own back in our own special feminine ways. Better get used to it, my friend - it's a vicious cycle that is not likely to diminish any time soon! lol.
We're not complicated. Give us a phone, a TV with cable, some drinks and food, possibly a PC, and we're all good :)
You guys on the other hand...
This post makes more sense now I know what prompted it, and I say again: ignore. Females have strange ways of doing things, don't try and understand it and the safest thing to do is just stay out of the line of fire- verbal or otherwise. hehe
Incidentally, keeping you guys 'all good' sounds a rather expensive exercise, and one which might become slightly problematic in the event of a blackout. :-P
It's slightly hard to stay out of the way of that line of fire...but yes quite a different story...
Well then access to a car/to a pub will do :P It's not that bad...
'Tisn't- when you see her coming, run as fast as you can in the opposite direction. hehe
But the traffic lights and the power in the pub are affected by the blackout, too.
Except when she chases you and doesn't stop...
I was going to say mobile phones, but yeah that'll be affected by blackouts. Well IF it does come, it'll only be for a while. Getting you guys on the other hand...
Hmm. Cryptic utterances. Matt, come online so you can explain this to me!!!
a) Yes, it is an expensive undertaking pleasing guys, unless they are sensible and like other things, like camping and fishing. Both of those can be done in the dark. lol.
b) Girls are no more difficult - we understand ourselves perfectly. Most of the time. lol.
You see this is why I want a dragon for my 21st- they solve all your problems because you feed all your problem people to them. When someone finds me a dragon you can feed the problem females to it, so long as they don't give it indigestion.
Remind me what I'm supposed to explain :)
Yeah but dragons are hard to store and keep in one place, apart from caves *nods*
Why must you complicate things with practicality?!
But you know it's so much fun to see the flaws of your plans :) Especially when it comes to practicality :)
Besides, you having a dragon in your possession isn't a great thing... :P
Me having a dragon in my possession is an excellent thing. Unless you happen to annoy me too much, not that the dragon will complain about getting an extra snack.
But really, my dragon plan is flawless and is exceptionally practical. Some people want impractical things like horses and cars and phones, but I only want pracitcal things like dragons and flying carpets.
Dragon to feed problem people to huh?
Matt, I think I know what I want for my 21st! =P
But what on earth could I feed it if I didn't have problems with anyone? Maybe it could live off the fruit in our backyard?
I don't think we're all that complicated. Some chocolates, a back massage, a good book and I'd be happy. =)
oh oh oh oh i want in on that!
oh, and congratumalations. nice bit of shiny wood you got there. :D
Me too - sounds nice to me!!
And yes - well done, graduate! :-P
Katus: I reiterate: You having dragon = baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. I'll give you the flying carpet though...
Vee: I'm sure you'll be able to figure something out for that. But the same goes for you as well: You having dragon = baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
Unfortunately bribery doesn't work in all situations...
Mum: At least I know bribery works on you mum. Thanks mum!
An expensive piece of wood as well. Thanks mum! Need to see you with that dyed hair...never seen you in another colour...
Ems: Bribery = check for Ems as well. Thanks Ems :)
Bribery is fairly infallible, unless you have done something shocking and are trying to buy peace again. In which case, good luck!! lol.
He he he.
But I thought peace could still be bought...
Post a Comment