Thanks to Tami and her "useless" meme's, there was one question that was interesting and made me think for once lol:
"If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things ([EDIT] You can say however many things you want[/EDIT]), what would you say?"
I did some cleaning of the PC and found there were a few things I haven't done in a while, like putting up photos. So now there's about 5 albums up now on the pics site that date back quite a bit, but hey at least they're up :) Better late than never...
I'll make a longer post soon :) I'm sure all you who've been following this know which "blog" is coming up next...
Beach mission people: Have an awesome time there and go hard :) I'm sure that you guys will put 110% into everything and keep remembering Him in all you do :) See you guys soon!
Also, MERRY CHRISTMAS and hope your Christmas is a great one with whatever you're doing today :)
2 comments:
Yay for photos! Thanks Matt :-D
About time I know huh lol...
I should post what I thought of what I'd say to my younger self huh?
Maybe another time...
Post a Comment