Monday, September 20, 2004

Practice Set

This damn thing's killing me argh. It's like i thought i'd have enough time, now i guess not argh. I thought it was just tedious and it wouldn't take more than a day. Now i need more than a day to finish it argh.

Sunday

Didn't have to teach as i said, but yeah it felt different that i didn't have to teach. But yeah i guess it's good to have a break i guess. The service was good, talked about the basics, as what happened on friday as well. It's good that i get the into my brain again so yeah i like that. But giving up teaching means going to baptism classes, and i've looked at what i need to do, and it's alot more than what i need to do for teaching. I mean there's quite a bit of reading i need to do, on top of my finals stuff so yeah and alot more stuff i need to understand. It's pretty heavy stuff that's going on here and all, so yeah not good.

What happened as well was that on sunday it was just a explaination day, nothing more than that. So there wasn't an acutal class on that day. So yeah it was supposed to finish up at about 12, but instead it finished at like 10:40, not long after service. Since we (Ben, Alex, Ko) were bored after, and since we didn't have to teach, we went off to pc just to kill time. Nothing too much but yeah it was alright just to muck around and stuff like that.

Apart from that, made many calls to Kev, Chris, Bo, Dave, Janice, Sarah, Dennis just to get some stuff sorted out and all. Nothing too much but yeah i just needed to get stuff organised.


Today

Well it's not my fault that those fuckers can't stop talking, but yeah:

1) The group of 6 - as crap as ever today. Still haven't learnt after a whole semester and still going. I have no idea when they'll stop and all, it's just like a never-ending story. I can't wait till i never see them again. They're also giving me an incentive to transfer unis too, so that i don't need to see them. I mean yeah sure they're probably not THAT bad as people, but in lectures, i can't tolerate them.

2) The local chix - were suprisingly quiet today and yeah they finally realised that they need to do work. I mean sure i've just realised that myself, but it's different. They haven't passed any of the class tests that we've had, so yeah they'll struggle in the finals. I'm expecting it to be really hard in the finals so yeah argh.

3) The dickhead - was the usual as well, still could hear him and stuff like that, won't learn just like the group of 6. He's also giving me an incentive. I have such a short fuse for people who talk during lectures. I mean i don't say that i don't, it's just that i don't do it constantly.

The other groups didn't exist today so yeah that was alright. Nothing much else from finance.

At 1, met with Thanda to do the practice set. Omg we spent until 5 at uni, but about an hour was wasted due to us mucking around and just going over to Dymocks 'cause i heard that there was a solutions book available and yeah we went over to Mac centre to go find it to no avail. I mean we spent about 3 hours today doing it, and we've still got heaps to go. I'll do some after i finish this.

It's such a pain in the ass that practice set omg. It's like really tedious and time-consuming. Not only that, but because it's like that, it's also fustrating when you don't get what you want. So yeah it's not good. But oh well can't really do much so yeah meh.

Tomorrow, etiquette lecturer, evil tutor and my bitching buddy, Monica. Hey it's not my fault that she called me that. But yeah i need to finish off this damn assignment for stat due tomorrow then i gotta do the practice set due wednesday. Sleeping late tonight for me...

No comments: