Monday, January 08, 2007

Returning to the Old Ways...

Yeah it's been a while as usual. Not my fault...fine...not entirely my fault. But nothing too much's happened recently anyways so meh not my fault. It also doesn't help when all but 2 people of the blogring disappear so oh well...

Finally was able to get my memory card back and finally looked over Yowie's stuff again. Rather than making an edit and making huge inserts everywhere, it's easier to retype the thing in brief with the edits.

For example: I talked about how Yowie's church friends gave a speech and pulled some products from his bathroom and said he uses all of these. Apart from the Proactive and a "something hair explosive putty messed-up spikes" (a.k.a hair gel...I couldn't hear the 1st word properly), the other missing products were: Vaseline, Clearasil and aftershave. Now with most of these you can see why he's being labelled a girl. With the aftershave...well...I'll let 2 quotes explain itself:

Guy 1: "What's he shaving?"

Guy 2: "Yowie shaves?"

It's more hilarious when you see the actual clip of it. Pity it's huge and I'm not uploading 150megs...Another clip's too huge to put on YouTube, now that's saying something.

So what happened during my New Year? I rang it in at home. Yes it's quite shocking for long time readers and those who know me, but I decided to have a quiet one this year. Except Dave was at home as well and we had a chat...during the midnight fireworks. So it was interesting how the new year began.

Apart from that, I'm returning to my old ways (Older readers will understand this, especially since it's holidays, even before reading on further). What I mean by this is I'm virtually out every single day this whole month almost. I have a few gaps here and there and the last full week of the month's still available, but the rest of the month is already booked out.

The past week alone, I don't remember having the day to myself yet. Yeah quite expected for older readers for this to happen, but still it's not a common occurrence for me. Not of late anyways. But yeah seeing people is good, but tiring, but still good :) I have to, for obvious reasons (If you don't understand this, talk to me about it).

Quite busy as you can see, and that's on top of the 21sts coming up as well, which is good and bad, but yeah you make do :)

[EDIT] Forgot to mention: There's a new record set for the latest message received on New Years Day sent on New Years Eve. The previous record was 2pm, and now it's 6pm. Especially since the message contains: "Just to beat the midnight rush..." The phone companies should really handle this clogging business better. They make enough money as it is...[/EDIT]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your busy holidays! You're definitely on the opposite end of the holiday spectrum to me...I'm sitting at home with nothing much to do and I'm *bored*

Still, it's all good :)

Eh? said...

I'd prefer at least some days off, but yeah that's sad for you though :(

No worries, i'm sure some people will organise something sooner or later :)