Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pier and Kat's engagement!!!

Yaaaaaay I'm still here lol. Still need a cleaver so I can CHOP ANYTHING I NEED TO GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...Yes it's this season again. There was a time not too long ago where I wanted to chop stuff up and it's just coming back again and again. CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP!!!!

Yes well I'm still alive and kicking...somewhat lol. Well at Pier and Kat's engagement quite a few people saw me alive and kicking lol. Although I still need to have a chat with some people that I saw that day but never got the chance to have a good chat with them :( Of course the other thing is everyone's busy from...now actually damnit I just realised everyone's at NTE from today...damnit...oh well you'll read this when you get the chance :)

Yeah Pier and Kat's engagement was awesome hehehe. So many people and a fantastic house to boot! But I do have to say that the chicken that was served on that night was awesome hehehe :) A pressurised oven (I think it was a pressurised oven?) that's used for massive gatherings/kitchens was brought over that night and wow it was gooooooood hehehe :)

As usual, it was fantastic to see so many people there. To be honest, I wish I talked to so many more people there :( I didn't get a chance to talk to that many people but it was definitely great to talk to the people that I did. Like Ro. I haven't seen him AT ALL since he started and just to hear how he's doing is fantastic and obviously somehow if we can catch up it'd be great too :) But yes somehow I'll figure out a way to talk to some people that I want to...somehow lol hahaha.

Oh btw does anyone use Twitter or knows of people who do?

5 comments:

Ascasewwen said...

Not everyone's on NTE.

And if I were you, I'd restrain that urge to chop when it comes around to earlyish December. Although I think they deprive you of all chopping implements these days anyway, don't they? You can't even carry large amounts of liquid and use them to chop.

Hopefully by Christmas Eve you will be relaxed and refreshed and have lost the chopping instinct. Then again, perhaps we should allow you a week to recover and readjust before you're refreshed and relaxed again. lol

Eh? said...

Oh hey hahaha LOL...

LOL well what you're describing is really more freedom rather than chopping...so in this context I need to chop my way to freedom? If that makes sense...

Lol hehehe hopefully I will be more free by then...but I'll still be enjoying my freedom then as well...if that makes any sense LOL...

I love vagueness :)

Ascasewwen said...

It makes sense. Well, to me, who knows what we're talking about. To anyone else I doubt it makes any sense whatsoever, but if they know you then they'd know to expect vagueness.

(My word verification is comedi. I love how you get words now rather than random unpronouncible jumbles of letters)

Ascasewwen said...

Consider yourself tagged on my blog. Have fun. :-P

Eh? said...

Tagged to your blog??? Ohhhhhhh hahahha lol now I get it hehehe :) Why thank you!!!!

It's very snowy here I must say though. Below 0 degrees everyday brrrrrrr...


BUT will make a better post about it a little later on :)