http://twitter.com/Nuforia
I have been roped in to join the revolution. This will so be my new procrastination tool hehehe. But even though I have a Twitter account, I'll have this one as my main one just to let you go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
(Btw it's about 11:30pm at night, I've had an Espresso Truffle earlier in the day and had a few glasses of Egg Nog...so I'm really tired from all the sugar but jumpy from all the sugar)
I'll make a proper post later in the month :) Hope all is well!!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Sugar sugar sugar!!
Hehehehe BELLA!!!!! Giving you sugar is a dangerous thing hehehe :)
But it's sooooooooo cool hehehe :)
Dad was making cups of tea for everyone, and he asked how many sugars I want. I said just cause it was Christmas that I'd have ten, and he didn't let me!!
*gags at the thought* I complain about people who have one sugar in their tea!
I actually like drinking tea without sugar...I also like drinking warm sugary milk!!
onsfox!!
Post a Comment